Saturday 7 January 2012

The Wonderful World Of...

Sorry if the titles a little vague but as I was writing it I started thinking a million topics at once, so decided instead of one I'll write a little on each subject since I LOVE to talk about myself so much , I mean who doesn't?

So here we go.

Nerdness: it sounds crazy, but I love being nerdy. I feel like nerds do well, so oddly, playing Pokemon - with passion - (as an almost 14yr old girl) makes me feel incredibly productive. Plus , the best people EVER play world of war craft.

An Un-accomplished Writer: I promised myself id have a book published by now... I've written plenty, but nothing's been good enough for me to be satisfied with it. Probably the best moment in my literary life was being told I sounded like a writer, before the person even knew me. Score. Plus, I've recently discovered a resemblance between myself and J K Rowling as a kid, so all I need to do now is move to Portugal, have a daughter, get beat up by my husband who cheated on me, leave, become a teacher and write a book and ... BAM! World-class author baby.

Dreadfully Failing Passionate Artist: I love art, I love every kind of art, I just wanna hug all them but I can't, can't hug every art. (crazy cat lady reference, YouTube it.) I can't do art for the life of me, but I try, and fail, every day and have done for what feels like a century. (more like a week but I did previously try... And fail. ) I can draw birds. The little squiggly line that looks like birds. But I actually have trouble with stick people.

Youtuber: unsuccessful that is. Not finding YouTube life easy. I get so frustrated at the height of boredom in my videos. I want to be like bubzbeauty! I've started off a new channel, mainly to be used when I get my new movie maker software, snazzy HD camcorder (the same Charlie McDonnell used previously) tripod and kick but urban decay naked 2 palette, for added class ;D

Teenager: possibly the worst (and best) part of your entire life. Especially being a teenage girl. Try living a life, where you are forced to feel - occasionally unbearable pain - in your stomach, feeling like you've wet yourself, walking about with a wedgie, feeling like you could lash out at any moment and anytime, crying randomly, craving chocolate then crying over feeling fat, boys expecting you to show up looking your best, fully make - upped acting like nothing is wrong , on top of school and being treated like a kid but expecting to act like an adult, being afraid of things as kids do, having to keep fit and maintain homework and a social life? As bad as it sounds Hon. Plus , being that I was the only one who " started " at the age of 10 and was the only one for 2 YEARS, I grave the right to complain till the sun Comes up. Infact I have the right to complain until the sun over-expands and blows up the entire galaxy.

Being INCREDIBLY hot. Well not exactly. Above the £40 a month spent on blemish removal sets and tedious visits to the doctor, I also have the dreaded pointy nose shape that can only be surgically altered for as little as ... £1,000, stomach and arms that listen to chocolate and not the crazy sit-ups and fruit I shove down them, eyebrows that refuse to stay plucked, peach fuzz (of which yes, I am also allergic to the removal cream of but it's ok cause Hannah montana says its cute) fat neck, dry skin and increasingly greasy hair. Besides that I'm well fit.

Blogger: this... This thing I do in my spare time ... "blogging" as it's so famously named... Yeah it's alright , I prefer writing it rather than the replies.

So I hope that's alright I'm sure you are sufficiently bored now, as for your own lives , all I can say is good luck.

- missleemakeup xx

No comments:

Post a Comment