Wednesday 15 February 2012

2012 Spring Fashion

Hey everyone it's Lee and I've spent my ENTIRE day watching fashion programs and looking at clothes all day so I thought I'd sum it up with a post!The fashion this Spring is really different from what we've had before, but it's not the clothes that have changed, it's the people wearing them.
The skinny jeans are going out slightly, being replaced by skirts and "girlier" clothing, especially
really cute pastel colours and I'm so glad about that because they really suit my skin colour!
You'll notice, especially shopping online, that most shops are calling it "candy", (new look, boohoo
.com etc).


1.  The Flippy Dress

www.boohoo.com

This dress is sweet and plain, which makes it easy to accesorise with
belts and jewelery. because it's black, it's also a
good dress for school wear as it follows the unifrom code.
It's also currently on sale fr £15




Reviews: "It looks really good on, i got many complements wearing it! always a winner! i thought it might be a little tight on my chest but the size 10 fitted fine, i usually have to go for a 12. Its really comfy and flattering. for those who don't like their tummy, like me, this is fab"

"So glad I ordered it in different colours, will definitely be a wardrobe staple, great value for money."

"I was skeptical on wether to buy this or not. I just got it and I didn't expect it to be this nice. My greatest surprise was the fit, its so comfortable and flattering ... I have an hour glass shape and Im a 36C (I thought it would be to tight around the chest area but its not) Don't think about it just get it!"


 2. The Bold Dress

www.newlook.com

This dress is bold, as well as sticking with the colour scheme of this
season. I saw another dress from new look similar to this one, but
I couldn't see it online so this is the next best thing!
Above the design, the shape is the classic skater dress which has to be
one of the BIGGEST come backs in fashion for years!


3. The Coat
www.next.co.uk

This coat is great because it's not too much but it's not the same as the usual
style this is going for. The colours will match almost anything, it has a
belt which gives it a great figure hugging shape, despite the fact that it is
a coat.

£55


Reviews

"This coat is amazing and looks just as good as it does in the picture! It fits beautifully and I get complimented everytime I wear it! Nice and light, not too heavy and goes with everything!"

"I love this Mac, very flattering to the waistline.
Very good value for money, love all the detail to it.

I have had many comments on how good it looks, as well as glances from people passing me by.
Although i am 57 i am normally thought to look younger and wearing Next clothes always makes me feel good"
 
 4. The Shorts

www.riverisland.com

These shorts are usually seen as a bit mainstream, but these are slightly
different. Instead of using buttons, it uses a slimming inner clip, be
wary you get the right size though because one bit too small and it looks
terrible! The colour is also slightly different from the normal, even nicer
in my opinion, so if you want to be comfortable in what you're wearing then these shorts are a must!


5. The top

www.forever21.com

This top is the kind of top you will wear really often and not even realise
how much you wear it. It's plain, so it's perfect for jewelery and the colour
suits almost every skin tone. You can't see it in this picture, but the back
has an interesting opening, so if you are interested in it, look out for that.
It is definitely instyle with this spring, especially the hippie style and
pastel-y colour.



I hope you enjoyed this post! I will see you all on Sunday for my next video!

No comments:

Post a Comment