Sunday 30 October 2011

Li-J's Weekend^-^

Li-J  went shopping today:o She went shopping with her best friend Kerry :O She bought... stuff!
She WAS going to go to the cinema but the silly internet got the times wrong! GRR! Li-J ALSO went out for tea for her big sisters birthday:O


So... yeah shopping in Perth >










Nail Art nail polishes:o Really thin brushes, perfect for doing spots (Don't say anything Kerry!)







 NYC lights, camera, glitter. Wow:) Kinda inspired by Lucy's nailpolish!






Bar that let me in, EVEN THOUGH I was underage:)








Kinda blurry, but yeah this is the town I live in:) So pretty, I'll put a whole post with pics up of it sometime!





Sweeties for the trick or treaters, made these up meself!:O

Yeah, Made Lucy a long-distance early christmas present..:)










And me own:)










AMAZING desserts at "The North Point" My second fav restraunt in the world! (Literally, my fave is in Turkey:L)








AND ANOTHER:)




 



Pencils I got for me and Monique!










Random pic I took in Turkey...











Random pic I took here...









I STILL NEED QUESTION BTW!


AND HERE!

And heres my latest video

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, i have that sparkly polish, it's a nigtmare to take off! Thanks for the early christmas pressie ; ) so... Thoughtful! ;D you got the david and goliath tee yet?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been to Turkey?? That is so so so so cool!!
    And that ice cream with chocolate thing whatever it's called looks so so so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok here are a couple really random questions :D
    What's your favorite season and why?
    Do you prefer sneakers or sandals?
    Do you have a favorite museum, if so which one?

    ReplyDelete