Saturday 22 October 2011

New video up + Some news;)

Hey guys>.< Li-J, I put up a new video called,  "Her name was Glowla" tutorial, My voice doesn't really sound like that I just didn't want to use my real voice as it sounds a bit too Scottish:S But Anyhoo, there it is I hope one enjoys:)

Now for:

SOME NEWS

Welcome to, SOME NEWS:) 

I actually don't have any news, just wanted to catch your attention ;)


www.facebook.com/lisaslittleworldblog

www.youtube.com/thefoundsoul

www.lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com

www.kerryimagereviews.blogspot.com

www.sophiesmakeupreviews.blogspot.com


Hope those are all spelt right ^


 

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice Blog!!! I wish you a lot of luck and wonderful posts!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I've followed back :D And I'm from Scotland too, so yay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete