Tuesday 15 November 2011

SO

Recently I did this cushion making video, whadayya think?



Old rant from months ago: 

Do you know anyone REALLY selfish? As in if they had to choose you over a new pair of shoes, they’d go for the shoes? Yeah. It ain’t pretty. The one thing that selfish people don’t realise is that one day, when they really need help, nobody will be there for them. Its a simple rule, do things for other people and they will return the favour! It isn’t complicated!
Karma is strange, it does happen all the time though, especially with me! For me it happens really quickly though, like if i told a lie one day the next It’d bite me in the but! For some people, it’ll take years. So if you’ve ever known someone to do some really bad things, karma will get them in time! Like my Mum says, everyone who shes ever known has been gotten back at by karma and have ended up having the opposite of their intentions.
It feels good knowing that people actually read these and relate, i felt extremely happy when people were commenting saying they loved it and it made them feel so much better about everything i am trying to write another rant like that again but it’s gone right out of me I don’t rant in my head like i used to so i need some bad stuff to happen so it comes back!
I’m not going to do the selfish thing and say nobody can copy my style but to those people who do, karma will get you anyway so I’ve already seen a few copies of a few things i’ve done but i’m not saying anything because i know that
people realise and the people who wrote them realise it hasn’t blown up as much because it’s been done now, nothing new there i’m purely doing this for my own happiness not so that people can judge it or copy from it or even tell me things like “It changed my life” cause those comments are great but knowing people know what messages im getting across is so much greater.
This is dedicated to Rachel Millar cause she’s seen a few selfish things recently and a bit of a message needed sent out due to that.
These rants are all to make you feel better for once, all the hate going around isn’t healthy and i know people just go ” oh well thats life” yeah well life is also very great so don’t be weighed down on all the terrible things when it’s obvious the good overrules them. I love who I am , I am perfect for me not perfect. Thats much better than being perfect and it’s not self-centered, its true and realisitc, a lot more realistic than people sayin they hate themselves because that’s also attention seeking, it isn’t worth it people will get bored someday! Just love yourself, its not self-centered because it’s not selfish. Everyone i know is worth loving themselves so do, you are so worth it.
That is my rant for today which came from a bit of a burst of enthusiasim at half 11 at night and all done on an ipod in the dark so sorry aboht the.reallt baf m Istakes.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment