Saturday 29 October 2011

Videos, videos, videos...

So yeah I've just finished editing my 5th youtube video, hooray!:) AND IN CELEBRATION of my videos, I will put your name in my next vid if you comment cause thats all I can really give you...:)
Yeah ... Exiting...

Anyway forecast...
1. Top ten tips, done by following Wednesday
2. Makeup/dressing for school, done by following Sunday
3. 20 Questions, As tagged, done by following Tuesday
4. The problem, (Oooh it's so mysterious) on Saturday
5. 3 Quick, easy hairstyles, done by following Thursday
6. My Routine, On following Sunday
7. Top 5 skin remedies, done by following Wednesday.
I've even written scripts for them Im so proud:')
my misa-misa costume:) Misa-Lisa:)



And here's a donkey.


 Bye.:)
 
DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME QUESTIONS FOR MY 20 QUESTIONS VID! 

1 comment: