Sunday 23 October 2011

"Have you ever wondered?"

Have you ever wondered, 
How life would be, 
If you of all people, 
Were the size of a pea?

What a strange life it would be, 
But I don't see many problems, 
Life may not be very steady, 
Except that maybe,
Maybe we are already.

Maybe we never noticed, 
Who we really are, 
Because in comparisment, 
We haven't come very far,

From the unknowing babies,
To the joyful children we yearn to return to,
Have you even begun to imagine
What life would be, 
If you were the size of a pea?

In all honesty, would it be different?
Would it change your life today?
If so, what would you say
If I told you, you are the size of a pea?

Now tell me, do you see a pea or yourself?
Exactly.
Now I may tell you you are the size of a pea,
But that is never who you are meant to be.

I am officially the most bored person on this Earth. I never thought I'd say this, but thank GOD for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment