Thursday 20 October 2011

Hey Guyz ^-^ NEWS UPDATE!

HELLO EARTHLINGS!!!

So guess what? My first vid is being posted tonight>.<!! Im kind of nervous, not too sure how this will go... But if it goes well there should be another tomorrow ^-^ Anyway, it's on the infamous "DIY  Facemask and Toner" and I'm really hoping to get permission from my mum to go ahead and stick this on utube, just for a bit more support around here!
I ALSO RECIEVED A LITTLE FACEBOOK NOTE FROM GUESS WHO....

drum roll please....
DAVID AND GOLIATH!!

THAT IS CORRECT!

I will be getting my FREE t-shirt sent to me in the post soon, HALLELUJAH! Of course I couldn't of done this without my lovely jubbily friend far away, well not that far away, Lucy Clark from www.lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspace.com so DO check her out, she is getting rather popular!! 82 followers and counting;) Don't forget to enter her prize giveaway!

Anyhoo, look out for that vid in a few hours or so!x

LATERS MY LOVERZ AND HATERZ<3





2 comments:

  1. can't wait for the video! :D You're welcome for the tee! ;D Thansk for linking my blog! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome<3 I liked your blog at the end of my vid xx

    ReplyDelete